3 Vital Things You Should Know About a Females Body Language and What It is Telling You
It’s understandable how it can be hard to read a female’s body language to find out if she’s into you because women tend to speak with their body language way more then men do – so obviously they understand it better and use it well! And women want men to know what their body language is trying to say, which is why they use it…so because of that fact and the fact that they use it so often…reading her body language is essential to figuring out if she likes you and what she is trying to tell you at every moment you are around her.
Some body language comes completely naturally and can’t be hidden by lying. There are clues to watch for and it becomes apparent what message she is sending once you start to recognize the signals.
The 3 vital things you need to know about her body language and what it is telling you are:
- Eye contact
- Body position
- Whole Body Movements
Eye Contact – The Number One ‘Body Language Tell’ That Will Give Away What She is Thinking…
You can tell a lot about how a female feels about you from the amount of eye contact and type of eye contact that they give you during conversation. While some women go against the grain of these rules, they are pretty standard and can be applied to most women’s true feelings.
If you notice that there is very little eye contact with you and they are looking around a lot it may suggest that they are bored or non interested in you.
If you notice a hot and heavy stare that she doesn’t break off very often then she is most likely attracted to you – it can also signify love.
There have been studies done that have shown that two strangers staring into each others eyes for a few minutes was enough to create passionate feelings for each other – This just goes to show how strong eye contact really is.
Flirting with eye contact is usually done from the side of the eyes. So if you notice a stranger glancing at you from the side of her eyes every now and then she is most likely trying to get you to notice her and the fact that she is interested.
On the other hand, if you notice a strange women outright staring at you then you may be annoying her in some way and she may be letting you know with her outright gaze.
When you are engaged in a conversation with a woman she will most likely break eye contact once in a while and look either to the left or right which signifies thinking.
- Looking down and to the right can signify her thinking about feelings and senses like touch.
- Looking down and to the left can signify an internal dialogue going on inside of her that means she is forming an opinon or thinking about something you said.
The most important thing to remember when it comes to eye contact is that if she gives you lots of eye contact while you are in a conversation with her, and it comes from the side or top of her eyes, then she is interested in what you are saying and is most likely into you.
If it’s straight on eye contact with bored and dull eyes she may be bored with the conversation or just not interested in you.
What Her Body Position is Telling You…
The way she positions her body around you can tell you a lot about what she is thinking. Of course you can gauge it better by taking her eye contact into account as well for a better read on how she is feeling since sometimes it can be confusing.
For instance, if she turns away from you when you walk by then she is probably not interested in you or really shy. If you’ve noticed she gives you dirty looks a lot then she is not interested but if you notice the nervous side glances from her once in a while then she may just be shy.
But if she turns to face you while you walk by then she is most likely interested in you and either waiting for you to approach her or she is just letting you know she is interested.
There are of course some definite signs with her body position.
During conversation watch to see which way her body faces while you talk. If she turns away from you then she is not interested in you and what you are saying. If she keeps the same position she had before you approached her then she is comfortable with you but it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s into you – at least not yet.
And if she turns her body to face you straight on then she is most likely interested in you and what you are saying to her.
Her Whole Movements – Including Posturing and Fidgeting
Besides eye contact and body positioning, watching her movements are one of the best ways to tell what her body language is trying to convey to you.
- Her arms being folded across her chest while talking to you shows a sign of not being interested and possibly annoyance.
- If she uses taps her feet or fingers while talking to you this can signify boredom and her being uninterested as well.
- Playing with her hair or touching her face can signify that she is flirting with you and in to you. Really, any touching or caressing of any part on her body over and over is a signal of attraction.
- Awkward body movements shows that she is nervous around you or trying to posture properly for you and this is almost always a sign of interest in you. If you notice that her body movements are different around you then around anyone else you can bet that she feels differently around you then around anyone else and isn’t sure how to carry herself because of her nerves.This applies to over exaggerated movement as well. If she throws her head back laughing when you haven’t even told a funny joke, or if she makes a weird face – that she may possibly think is sexy – and holds it for a while, you will know that she is trying to be ‘the best outward’ self she can be for you and that always signifies attraction.
- Biting her nails or looking at her nails signifies boredom, anger, or annoyance. This is something many women do without even knowing it and if you see it happening while you are trying to pick her up then your chances are pretty slim.
- Hand on her hips signify a harsher emotion like anger or annoyance and are not a good sign of pleasing her!
- Crossing and uncrossing her legs show nervousness which again equals a feeling towards you that causes the nervousness.
- If she reaches out and touches you alot then you can pretty much be assured that she is into you and trying to let you know. Touching you can be on your leg, arm, thigh, face, or any other part of your body.
- Licking her lips is another sign that many women use to show interest. This means she is attracted to you and totally into you physcially as well.
- Blushing and turning her head to the side shows that she is into you. Even the most outgoing women will blush at a man she likes.
Like I said – women use their body language to convey all of their feelings to you, and understanding what they are telling you with it is essential to understanding women.
When you don’t understand what she is telling you through her body language you have more issues with women and relationships because women really do need you to understand them to be totally happy in the relationship.