Really, a To-Do List?
Normally the first things we think about in the morning are things that should give us a headache. Worrying about what we did yesterday, or what we are going to do today, or what will happen tomorrow. Worry is a waste of time as we are mulling over things that haven’t happened or things we can’t control, yet we continue to focus on negative thoughts instead of positive ones.
What if you could make sure that you were going to wake up feeling good and think positive thoughts for the day ahead? What if you could bring about that good day and always wake up on the right side of the bed?
- A list you believe in.
- A list that is geared towards your happiness.
- A list that will help you achieve goals.
- A list without negative or discouraging thoughts.
- A list that pushes you towards the day, or even life, that you want.
- A list that is a little challenging instead of effortless (How else can you move forward?)
- You may want to lose weight, so your list should push you to exercise longer than you did yesterday.
- You may want to become a writer, so your list should include things that will help you do that.
- You may want to change your career path, so your list should help you get new skills that you need to do that.
And after you have finished your to-do list you will feel a sense of accomplishment that is like no other feeling. You have to experience it to know that feeling. You will start to feel great about yourself and what you can do, and where your life is headed, and happiness will be around every corner.